The 2017 Nissan Pathfinder is now on sale in Nissan showrooms across Australia.
This updated version of Nissan’s popular full-size SUV is packed with more power, better handling, a freshened exterior look, along with enhanced safety and technology.
As with the current-model Pathfinder, the new 2017 version is equipped with seating for up to seven occupants and is available in both two- and four-wheel-drive configurations.
There are three equipment-rich model grades in the range: ST, ST-L and the range-leading Ti.
“During the last 30 years, close to 70,000 Pathfinders have been sold in Australia, making it one of Australia’s most popular SUV models,” says Richard Emery, managing director and ceo of Nissan Australia.
“And for 2017 we have packed it with more safety, technology and user friendliness, making it an even more compelling choice for work, play and family adventures.
“This updated Pathfinder boasts enhancements in style, performance and safety, matched with competitive value that closely mirrors 2016 pricing,” Mr Emery said.
The Nissan Pathfinder for 2017 includes:
· Direct Injection Gasoline (DIG) technology: new for the V6 petrol engine
· Mirror-bore coating in engine cylinders to reduce friction and weight
· Fuel economy 9.9 litres/100km 2WD, and 10.1/100 for the 4WD.
· Firmer suspension
· Quicker steering response
· Intelligent Emergency Braking and Forward Collision Warning (ST-L and Ti model grades)
· Rear Cross Traffic Alert (ST-L and Ti model grades)
· Intelligent cruise control (ST-L and Ti model grades)
· (LED headlights (Ti model grade)
· Advanced Drive Assist Display
· Digital connectivity:
· New in-car infotainment system
· 8-inch colour touch screen with 2x USB ports
· Bluetooth phone / audio streaming and voice control now standard fitment
· In-car navigation equipped with 3D mapping graphics and multi-touch functionality (ST-L and Ti model grades)
· Has third USB port and 1x HDMI port for the second-row entertainment screens (Ti model grade)
· Updated exterior design
Its improved 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine delivers more power and torque with more than 50 percent of its components either new or new to the 2017 Pathfinder.